Join the access to justice movement
There are many different ways to engage. One place to start is to reflect on these questions:
- What would access to justice look like in BC’s family and civil justice system if it were achieved?
- In what ways am I already contributing to access to justice?
- What more could I, or my organization, do to contribute to access to justice?
- How could I consider the users’ experience, and work in partnership with users?
- How could working with other organizations help?
- How could I apply the A2JBC approach?
- What is my first step?
You can engage by:
- Adopting the A2JBC approach to innovations your organization is working on
- Raising the question with your colleagues about how your organization might contribute more to access to justice
- Convening a meeting with other organizations to discuss what you might do together to improve access to justice
- Planning and implementing an innovative access to justice initiative
- Telling us your access to justice innovation story
- Reading about the A2JBC initiatives and considering how you might contribute to them.